Don’t worry, unlike the travel blog, this project isn’t going to cut into my working time for this project.
My new project is perusing my interest in food writing. I like food and I enjoy sharing my creations with others so it seemed natural for me to start a food blog. Check out my food blog Sam is Hungry and follow me on facebook/twitter.
Update on chapter 2: About half way through revising chapter 2. May work on it this weekend, may not. I’m dog/house sitting and being away from my usual “office” makes it kinda hard to want to work. Also I don’t have a good space for my computer and book. Anyway, I’m gonna finish chapter 2 then get back to chapter 8. My plan is to switch between revisions and new content to keep my self sharp and to provide as much quality content as I can for you, dear reader.
Have a nice weekend,
- starting a new project (diaryofanomadman.wordpress.com)
- Food blogs we love: Austin’s Taco Journalism (nbclatino.com)
- Food Mamma – a blog by Fareen Jadavji Jessa (ismailimail.wordpress.com)
- Food and Athletes: Exercise Well, Eat Well (everydayfamily.com)
- Food blogs we love: The Posh Latin Cook (nbclatino.com)
- Burnt Toast, or, What Most Food Blogs Never Mention (gherkinstomatoes.com)
- Giving it another go (zarahnicole.wordpress.com)
- On Food Blogging & Perfection (frombootlewithlove.wordpress.com)
- Make these for Easter! (talesfromanopenbook.wordpress.com)